Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well..

Today was an eventful day to say the least.


Woke up at lovely 7am because people don't understand the rule that you don't yell cadences during PT on a residential street, morons. Then I got up, got ready and headed to my appointment. Things went great, (this was not a fertility appt) and I'm really looking forward to the next couple of months getting the ball rolling. I'm not 100% ready to share what I'm doing, some people know and for now I'd like to keep it that way. But, let me just say my life will do a complete turn around if this happens. Anywho, after my appointment went with Amber to get her hair cut and then I colored it. Then hung out with my love, watched Hells Kitchen (I'm addicted btw) and now I'm cleaning. Tomorrow is going to be busy as well, so maybe I should get some sleep.



Til tomorrow...

and still infertile,

Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment